CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 18, 2006

Check it out!

Hey everyone! I'm quickly writing this update post to let you all know that I had some pictures added to a couple of old blogs from when I was in Abby in July. If you'd like to check out the posts called "Demolition Man...er...Woman" and "Shopping Day", I have some pics that go along with what I did that day :) As well, Duane is currently in the other room posting about our last hiking trip, and consequently also our first hike after doing the West Coast Trail. Somewhat grueling...BLAH! Still made it to the summit though! YAY US! And yes, I realize that we haven't yet posted about the West Coast Trail trip...just seems like so much work. Being creative and all that...right. I'll leave it to Duane...just like I'm leaving the movie night we had a couple days ago to him to post about! CRAZY!!
Have a great weekend everyone...we're going sailing!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

It's been a few days since I last checked your blog! Yeah! New posts....beautiful mountain pics, good pics from Abby, glad to hear you guys are enjoying the rest of your summer! Miss you both!