CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 16, 2007

And Away We Go!

We're off to Golden for the weekend...and we're pretty sure we can make it there. We weren't so sure until 4 o'clock when we finally checked the road report. The reason for our concern was because there have been two highway closures in the last couple days because of mud slides and rock slides on the Trans-canada JUST before Golden. Anyway...we're going as soon as our last passenger gets here...Duane just said he hates waiting around. I was home REALLY early from work today, so we could've left about an hour ago if we would've known I'd be that early. Matt had to come all the way from Lethbridge first, so he probably couldn't get here any sooner anyway.
I wanted to apologize for my lack of blogging. I've been addicted to Facebook since I joined. I have been spending EVERY spare minute loading pictures and adding new things to my page, so I haven't bothered blogging 'cause most people who read the blog are also on Facebook. Today I spent my 5 hour break...yes, the WHOLE thing...on Facebook playing with pictures. Sick.
I think I need to pry myself away from the computer for now and go wait with the rest of them.
~K~

2 comments:

L&D said...

Have a blast and a half.

Stacey said...

I hope you had fun! But not too much fun, you didn't have to visit the Golden hospital this time around did you?? I wasn't there to scope out the hottie doctors with you! :)