CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 07, 2007

Our Christmassy Living Room


Here's a picture for now, but I do have more taken during the process. We finally set up the tree tonight, along with my nativity set Duane got me for Christmas last year. Last year, since we were in Ontario, we didn't decorate much let alone setting up our fake tree. That silly thing is so frustrating! Never mind all the pokes and scrapes (this is starting to sound like my garland hanging night at the church...see a couple of posts ago), but our tree has a pretty severe lean that can't be helped and is made worse by the top section being very out of proportion to the other two sections! Looking at it from the front is okay...can't really see the lean too much :)
Alright, since it's already over an hour past my normal bedtime, I'm going to pull myself away from the computer now...it's making me sleepier!
Now our living room looks so cozy!
Goodnight all!

~K~

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Look beautiful and very cozy in there Karyn. I think your "leaning" tree has character! :) I love it!