CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Parents' New Pet

My mom and dad got a puppy! Jealousy abounds.
She's a year and a half and her name is Jazzy...and she's adorable. I have yet to meet her...some day soon, but more than likely not until Jody's wedding in May.
Here she is! She's an Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler cross. She looks more like a Dalmation :)

Here's a shot of Jazzy and KC...apparently KC just tolerates her...go figure; snobby cat.

~K~

3 comments:

shareen said...

oh....I want a puppy! not until we have a place with a yard though. I will not be someone who makes a dog live in an apartment with no place to run around (let alone go to the bathroom)...

Karyn Clemens said...

Yup, us too. The parents have a yard and my dad delivers newspapers around town, so he takes her along. She's young, and they realize that she needs exercise! I can't wait to meet her!

Lowell & Julie said...

Aaaaaawwwwwwww... So jealous!