CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

One Day to the Next

Here in Calgary our seasons tend to get very mixed up around this time of the year. For instance, look at this first picture. I took it yesterday to show to someone at work (so I could find out what kind of tree it is...anyways...). It was warm, sunny and pleasant. Now look at picture number 2...and so on. Our city can't quite figure out what SPRING is! However, this is fairly typical of my last 7 years in Calgary so I'm not sure why I'm so surprised.

YESTERDAY: TODAY:The bush at the front door
Down the street
Our house, before shoveling the snow
The neighbor kids out making a snowman...I think they had a snow day like I did!

Those of you reading this who don't live here...consider yourselves lucky! I say that, however I really DO love snow! Hope you're all having a wonderful Spring day! We're supposed to have 20 degree weather on Sunday! :)

~K~

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Soooooooo glad that I don't live in Calgary! We have had enough stupid weather in Abby but today it was 25 degrees and sooooo nice!! I sat in the sun and studied.

Ej said...

One more reason why I live on the wet coast - although today was beautiful! So warm - we played outside or rather I dealt with all the moss that the non-stop rain has grown ;-)

Karyn Clemens said...

And a few days later, all the snow is melted and we had 20 degree weather as well :)

Vanessa said...

crazy that you guys had snow!! yay for global warming!! hehe.. glad that you got the warmer weather too!