CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Late Christmas!

I'm a little behind, eh?
We've been so busy getting our home organized, registering for college, getting ready for Christmas, and finally welcoming Leah to the house (oh, and babysitting a kitten), that I haven't much thought about my blog! I've kept up on everyone else's of course, but not my own. Figures. Then we drove back to Abbotsford for Christmas! I just realized, too, that we won't ever spend a Christmas morning in this house. As our lease is only a year, we will be out before Christmas next year. Bummer. But heck, living anywhere in Fernie at Christmas can't really be all that bad!
Here are a few shots of our house that we decorated up for the holidays before we took off to my parent's place. I'll update the blog with more pictures and stories once I have the pictures edited! There will also be more pictures after New Year's, as we're having a shindig at our place!










This is Tundra. She's a bobcat. But she's pretty darn cute.

~K~

0 comments: