CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Again?

Jody's doc has decided to change her due date again. I guess he misunderstood her when she told him her LMP. Now the date is closer to the original one and is set for November 30th, but you know what? I think I call balderdash on due dates anyway...baby will come when he's ready!! Yes, I said "he"...that's my official guess. My other guess is that he's gonna come along sometime between November 28th and December 4th :) ha ha!! That encompasses all the due dates (yes, 3 of them), so it gives much opportunity! All I ask is that baby arrives before I go home after Christmas!! That shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.
She's 30 weeks on Sunday and I plan on taking her to the park for a quick photo sesh!

~K~

1 comments:

Q&Z said...

Yay for babies!
Are we going to see you at Xmas time for some radical Dutch Blitz action?