CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

40 weeks

Somehow I forgot to post Jody's 40 week pictures here! Suppose it works out well, since Wednesday is (according to Doc's last guess) her due date and she'll REALLY be 40 weeks then :)
These were taken at church on Sunday, and I hopefully will get a couple more in before baby arrives. We'll see though!
I know I already posted all these on FB so this is kinda redundant, but my parents only see them here and enjoy reading the blog...so here's for the parentals!

Still glowing, but sore and uncomfortable...she just doesn't show it.

Today I saw this belly under the shirt. It really looks like her skin will burst open any second. Poor girl.How is this even possible?

Come out, Christmas baby!!

~K~

0 comments: