CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Look at Me Go!

Yay! I'm amazing. I set up a new blogsite and everything! Ok, I realize it's not rocket science to do such things, but the point is that I did it without any problems! AND I did it without consulting Duane first :) We'd talked about switching sites 'cause the other one is dumb, but we hadn't really settled on where to go from there. I settled on here when I noticed how many other people had set up camp here lately. Hopefully Duane's ok with it! It will be a fairly boring site until I can figure out how to spice it up a bit, though.
Well, I think this will be all for now...just a starter blog to let everyone know we're here!

4 comments:

Woosters said...

Whooo hoo! Isn't it funny we're all switching over to this? We've technically got a site and are PAYING to have our own domain name.. yet I'm using THIS! *shakes head* It's so much easier and our site is STILL DOWN! Anyway, welcome to the blogger ranks he he. Sooooooooooo how's everything going in Abby?? What are you doing Friday??? Want to come shopping with us until we meet up with Stace after work?? She said you're able to come to Superman right?? :o) :o)

Karyn Clemens said...

Yuppers, I'm totally coming to Superman on Friday :) Where are you planning on going shopping beforehand? I'd love to come, though I am running low in the money department(lack of a summer job, hence the reason I'm here!), so it will be a bit of window shopping I think!

Woosters said...

Yeh, we're planning on shopping all Friday morning and afternoon until Stace gets off work! Are you sure you're up for our intese shopping experience? We're looking for a lot of things te he. I'm not sure what time we'll venture out... possibly 10am? I'll call you from Stacey's tonight if it's not toooo late when we get there... is 11pm too late?

Karyn Clemens said...

Nope, 11's not too late. I'm going out for coffee at 7:30 anyway and who knows how long I'll be out...going with Amanda(friend from Abby Jr/Sr.)who I haven't seen in almost 5 years!