CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Check out my first cookbook dinner!

Woohoo! Ok, I'm not going to boast 'cause really, it doesn't LOOK worth boasting over. It honestly looks like I cooked worms and chicken over rice. YUCK. But in all reality, I cooked almond chicken stirfry. I love stirfry, and I loved this particular creation(and so did Duane...success!). And it happens to be called almond chicken, but it lacked a key ingredient...namely the almonds. Yeah, I don't really think I like nuts in my stirfry...and I'm not a huge fan of almonds in the first place. Really, I'm not a fan of nuts. Period. In anything, and especially not in stirfry OR ice cream. SO WRONG! Ok, yeah, I'm done ranting. Here's a picture of my first cookbook dinner: Almond Chicken Stirfry (a.k.a. worms and rice) Looks appetizing, eh? *wink* Kinda looks like I added some green grubs in there for color factor...they're just pieces of fried celery...honest.

2 comments:

Woosters said...

WEIRD.. somehow I missed your last two posts even though they were apparently posted on Tuesday and Wednesday... I check everyday (I think..) Anyway, that was quite an eventful wedding! SHEESH! *laughs* and the stir fry looks fab! Good show!!! :o)

Karyn Clemens said...

We found the same problem with ours. What's happening is your computer is storing the webpage in memory so it can reload it faster but it's not checking for an updated page. Either click the refresh button on your browser or just press F5.

D