CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 25, 2006

Conjecture Artist

I'd like to take a few moments to thank Leah for her wonderful blog on conjecturing and introducing me to the wonderful world of conjecturism (I figured if Leah was making up words on her blog I would follow suit!). Conjecturism, for those of you who didn't read her blog, is the same as BSing.

After learning about conjecturism I believe I am a conjecturist at heart myself (a.k.a. a BS artist). It's worked for me thus far and my strategy in this area is to go into every conversation with confidence...people will believe your conjecturism if you believe it yourself, but it you show the slightest bit of doubt in yourself people will pull out the conjecturism flag!

My suggestion, if you're going to practice conjecturism and become a professional conjecturist, work on your poker face and on your self confidence!


Duane

0 comments: