CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's a GIRL!

I'm happy to report that my dear friends, Karen and Graham Murison, have a baby girl! I am not so happy to report that I was leaving town when she was born...beautiful, stubborn child! :) Karen and I talked about that...the fact that she'd probably come after I left town. Funny enough, we also talked about how embarassing it would be to have your water break in the grocery store...hmmm...that also happened! Though not as embarassing as we had discussed, it still happened. I'm quite glad, for her sake, that it didn't happen as we described it, 'cause that really would've been embarassing..."can I get a wet clean-up on Aisle 12?" Dang, that'd suck. Since you're all wondering, here are the details: (and mom and baby are doing great!)
Name: Ava Grace Murison
Time: 6:07 am
Date: August 3, 2006
Weight: 7lbs 8oz
And she's flippin' cute!! Lots of dark hair, just like Graham :) I guess that's all for this post! Here are a few pics.

2 comments:

Woosters said...

AWWWWWW YAY!!!!!! That's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute. What a little doll. Have you seen the pictures of Maisie yet? If you haven't email me and I'll email them back...

[Hopefully you guys can get there for Christmas...I mean Thanksgiving...I mean...Christgiving?]