CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Still learning...

I've learned a few things about my husband in the last couple weeks. By no means does that mean I am anywhere close to figuring him out, but who really does completely figure another person out? I did learn, however, that his feelings get hurt and that there are things that I do that bother him! Who knew?! There were a couple blogs awhile ago that kinda upset him. I feel terribly that I wrote about things he'd rather I didn't. I honestly didn't think it'd upset him like it did. So if anyone else took the emails the way he did, that's why I'm writing this post. I want to apologize for making my husband sound like a cheap control freak and that I can't do anything without his permission. That's not the way it is at all. He also told me that it bothers him when I call him "cheap". I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just the way it comes out, and I guess the way I posted it makes it sound negative. I need to call him "money conscious" instead of "cheap". I sometimes forget that I'm not Paris Hilton or Ivanka Trump who have unlimited amounts of cash to spend at IKEA, etc. ...though I don't think that either of them would ever shop there! HA! But yeah, I need to be more conscientious about what I post, and a little more thoughtful too...when it comes to writing about my dear, caring, thoughtful, brilliant husband!! We are blessed to have what we do have, and I need to remember that instead of always searching for more :)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Yah! You updated! Hopefully noone took your comments the wrong way. Anyone who know's Duanne know's that he is an awesome guy!