CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why won't this thing show my post!

My computer is doing freaky things. Really. Won't recognize my camera, therefore I can't download my trip pics, won't post my new entry on the main page but shows it in August archives(what?!), and won't do a multitude of other things. Duane thinks it is close to death. It will be a very sad day. I don't have money for a new one, and Duane keeps his laptop at work with him all day...so I can't really use it when I'm home and he's not. And if he is home, he's more than likely using it! Blah! I'm really only writing this to see if it will show up on the main page or show up with the other one in August archives...weird.
I honestly will get around to posting about our trips as soon as Duane and I can get to it together...we'll have to use his pics and his computer to do it since mine is being stupid...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you should talk to Rob and Kristy - you might be able to use their computer for a year while they are in Nepal so they don't have to store it...