CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One ugly shirt or the other...

This morning I was faced with a dilemma. Not the normal person's "what should I wear today(to make myself look presentable)?" query, but more to the tune of "which ugly shirt (of 4 provided ugly shirts) do I wear today?" Gross. You people should see what Handi-Bus uniforms do to a small person's figure!! They basically negate the need to even BE small because they make me look so big and boxy(my boobs could be 3 cup sizes bigger and I could be pregnant and you'd never notice)!! And to make it worse, they're so new that they're stiff and construction paper-like. Yuck. Oh, and one more thing. They're corpse-grey. Sick. They make me look sick. I feel like being sick when I put it on. Duane too. He won't even look at me when I'm wearing it, and if he is...he's laughing. Can I throw myself a pity party? Come one, come all...misery loves company.

0 comments: