CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Randomness...

There are a few random things I haven't posted about in the last little while that I thought I should add. One being my second attempt at a cookbook meal(chili on pasta...turned out great, by the way!) and another being the ridiculous hairdo I had last week..what was I thinking?! Hmmm...stupid would be a better word. Laugh all you want...here goes nothing.and another being Duane's 26th birthday celebration at his cousin Jenn's...complete with MONEY-CAKE! A whole 11 cents, Duane...impressive. Was Mollie finally warming up to Duane?? Nope, he's just got food and she likes to beg...

2 comments:

Karyn Clemens said...

Ah yes...Karyn's hair. That was a day when she looked so beautiful that only a husband could love her! It reminded me of the secretary on Liar Liar..."Hey Mr. Reeve! Like my new Jacket!?!" Replied by "Anything to take the attention off your hair!" Yikes!

D

Woosters said...

*laughing* Isn't it amazing that it actually goes back to normal after one wash? Hair is so amazing... *giggles*