CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Going back!!

Hey all, thanks for the kind words and suggestions regarding my job. It really helped me see clearly what I should do. After yesterday's antics at Meikle I decided, for sure, I'd take the HandiBus job back. The prayer and thought process didn't really take too long, and honestly didn't really need to do that much thinking! God knows what He's doing, and as long as I feel peace and a calm about going back to HandiBus, I think things will work out well. I really don't think God would want me to be in a place where I'm getting pounded every day, especially when there's something else available that He knows I'd rather do! I feel that this is the right decision for my future, for my family, and for my financial well being. The decision needed to be made quickly, as I am required to give the two weeks notice, and it is two weeks tomorrow that will be my last day.
I really think that I get along much better with the young ones who look up to me(even in a literal sense!), can respect me, and who I feel I can help in the growing process. I guess I feel closer to them 'cause I don't feel like an adult :) I was laughing a lot more when I worked at HandiBus 'cause the kids are just funny, and at the highschool I was pretty much always concentrating and being frustrated with someone....constant disciplinary action had to be made. I don't really want to be a constant disciplinarian! I enjoy having fun and seeing the creative side of the little ones.
Yesterday at the end of the day, I went in to HandiBus to have a chat with the guy, and it's pretty much set up. We just have to figure out the rest of the process, and he'll call me soon with details.
I guess that's all for now! And Jenna, no I don't work at a Christian Middle school...but I understand that if you were just skimming the post, the name Christine Meikle probably looks a heck of a lot like that :)
Later!

~K~

0 comments: