CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Pretty Flakes!!

While Duane was gone, we had a bit of snow again. I really have this thing with flakes. I love them! They're so intricate and individual. Beautiful, really. It's pretty amazing to me how they're ALL DIFFERENT! Not one is the same. I was heading out to my lunch shift and had a few flakes fall on my coat and I had the camera, so I took some pictures :)
I thought I'd share a couple with you all!
*You'll have to click on them to see the actual detail*(sorry for the blurry-ness...it's kinda hard to get detail without getting really close)



2 comments:

Jenn said...

love them too!

check this out:
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/

L&D said...

OH my word. That is so cool. I love how you were able to take pics of the individual flakes. They are truly breath-taking aren't they? What a wondrous God we have. So creative.