CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Duane's Birthday & Our 2nd Anniversary




Last Thursday Duane and I had a bunch of friends over to help celebrate his 27th birthday. There was lots of food, lots of friends and a lot of leftovers! As I didn't get pictures of everyone (unfortunately), I can only post the ones I did get. Sorry for forgetting everyone else! Duane got a new football from Aaron and Megan..and that's their witty card Duane is holding. The other side of it said "To the Man with the Man Face"...it was an old box piece from a NorthFace item...and they made it their own :) The other pic is Duane with Allan and Katie, and Allan's sister Evelyn. Katie is due on the 29th!! YAY! Ok, so I'm excited.

Yesterday, September 4th, was our 2nd anniversary! I had planned to make dinner reservations at DaGuido, an Italian restaurant Duane took me to the night we were engaged, but instead...this is what I came home to! What a guy. It was quite yummy! Thanks honey! He BBQd steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli. We had fruit juice and a new red wine we'd received as a parting gift from Userful :)


~K~

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like Duane made a yummy meal! I hope your anniversary went great!!