CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Precious

This morning while I was picking up one of my bus kids(who also happens to be one of my favorite little girls...and one of only 3 girls on my whole run), I was allowed to hold her new baby sister! She's a month old, and they named her Karen! I don't know how they've spelled it, but she's just precious...looking so pure in an adorable white onesie :) I wanted to take her home! On a side note, "my kids" are coming home soon, which means my evenings are again going to be taken up with childcare...insta-mommy once again. And I'm actually looking forward to it.

~K~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids?! What did I miss? I swear they aren't mentioned in the last 2 months of blogs...I looked. ;O)

Karyn Clemens said...

Ha ha :) These kids are the ones I cared for this summer. They've been away since mid-August, and now they're coming home!

~K~