CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sorry...

Hey all. I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up...but Duane and I have decided to keep both the couch AND chair that I have told everyone we're getting rid of! So no, the chair is NOT in the alley waiting to be picked up, and we picked up a key from our landlord yesterday to get into the garage to store our couch for future use.
Sorry!
Oh, and Alisha...I'm sorry I made your heart sad that we were parting with the couch! But no worries...it'll be around for awhile longer :)

~K~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh - a lovely sigh of relief....

Woosters said...

Heyyyyyy! So cool you're blogging again! I've been at my parents place since we got back from Vegas because Dave left for hunting right away! So once we've settled back into normal life I hope to write about our trip and get our pictures up! Anyway! So why are you guys now keeping the couch? What fun that you found such good deals on nice furniture!! You'll have to post pictures once everything is set up and organized :o) :o)