CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Traditional Anniversary Pictures...year TWO!

Because it is tradition in my family, Duane and I went out and had Kevan take a couple quick shots of us for our anniversary. I'd like to a few more...something more edgy...at some point, but for now, these are nice! Kevan was kind enough to oblige, although he and Duane had been out at a photoshoot already that day, and I think he may have been tired...but he did it anyway :) Thanks Kevan! I got them the other day(off Duane's computer), and edited them myself...and if I do say so myself..I think they turned out pretty well!

I think this sepia one is my favorite!


~K~

2 comments:

Woosters said...

You edited them yourself!? Man, you're always amazing me! I'm going to have to come that way for a lesson. Seriously!!! They look awesome! You did a great job!!!!

Stacey said...

Nice pics Karyn, you both look great! :)