CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

We've Finally Organized!

Here is the finished product of our new chairs in the living room and the new futon for the spare room! Duane asked his brother to come over this week to assist with moving the big couch out(I think I would've had a hernia if I even THOUGHT about lifting it!)and into the garage for storage. I had tried to put the futon together the week before last, and I was pretty unsuccessful, so Duane did it for me :) My hero! We can finally have couples stay the night without me having to take apart the twin bed every time! Yay! Hmm...this may require me going out and purchasing some double bed sheets(I only have queen and single)! I like the thought of that!
We've bought new picture frames for the living room (lightweight, cheap ones) so that we can finally have some color and a "homey" feeling in there. As we're not allowed to put nails in our walls, we've got to use these lightweight 3M sticky hooks. We can't put anything big up...but we'll deal with these for now so that we can have some of our artwork around! This is a shot of Duane and Kevan's office...yes...Kevan has a second office at our house, AND his own key! This is where Duane spends ALL day unless he's out driving his bus, being the awesomest bus driver EVER! The kids love him :) I'll have to hang pictures in here too, I think! It's Duane's turf, though(I won't even go in there to clean for fear of throwing something important away), so I should maybe let him deal with that one!

I think this is all for now, folks! Tonight's another insta-mommy night(aka. babysitting), so I have to leave in a few minutes and I've got to do a few other things first...like...making coffee. VERY important :)
Catch ya later!

~K~

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks good! Some day I am gonna come and see it in person! :)