CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Katie & Allan's Precious Makenna



I thought I'd just make a quick post about the newest member of the Eisses family, for those of you who don't have access to Facebook, so won't have seen these pics there.
Makenna Ruth Eisses was born on October 5th, just about a week overdue, at 11:54pm...weighing in at 6lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. She's healthy, alert, and oh so cute! These pictures are from my first visit...and only one so far. They've had SO many visitors, so I'm trying to give them space. But boy, would I like to be there every day...as I'm sure many of their friends would like to! A new baby is always an exciting and fascinating thing to watch :) I'm so excited to be able to watch as Katie and Allan raise this darling little girl, and I KNOW they will be fantastic parents!

That's all for now!

~K~
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: