CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dinner With Friends

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures during dinner, but we had Katie, Allan and Makenna over on Tuesday night for dinner...just to give them a chance to get out and not have to worry about making dinner and cleaning up afterwards. We made them Duane's Chicken and Pasta Surprise, and it turned out great! Actually, Duane made it...I cut up about half of a red pepper before I had a shower so I'd be ready when they arrived. Oh, and I mixed it at the end :) Yay me. Thanks for making dinner, Duane!!
We sat and chatted after dinner, and Duane had a chance to hold Makenna for the first time :) It was so cute!!
Thanks for coming for the visit, friends! We love you!

Allan documenting their visit

Uncle Duane holding the sleeping angel

Daddy packing up Makenna to go home!!


~K~

0 comments: