CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baby Shower


On Saturday, Natasha and Carrie hosted the baby shower for Katie and Makenna out at Natasha's house in Bragg Creek. We had loads of fun, and there were so many people! We played games, ate food, and passed the baby :) The way it worked for baby-holding was based on whose gift was being opened at the time...unfortunately for me, I didn't take a gift to the shower, and that meant I didn't get a turn :( I made sure I held her before we left though! The gift I bought was delivered early because I just didn't want to wait! There were a few girls there who hadn't even MET Makenna yet, so I was ok without a turn for awhile. I got a picture of almost everyone holding her except four very important guests...Grandma Eisses, Aunty Erin, Aunty Marian, and MOM!! Katie says the reason I didn't get a picture of her holding her daughter happened to be because she barely held her!! It's true...someone was holding her at all times, except mom. Makenna did very well being passed around, I must say!
The pictures of the little Onesies were from a contest we had where the two teams had to decorate a Onesie and Katie would pick her favorite. Ours won! Yay! Everyone had some bit of input and then Becky designed it(except the pig, which I drew).
We all had a great time and were glad to be a part of celebrating baby Makenna Ruth Eisses!

~K~
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Like the new look of the blog! :) Thanks for the comments in my tattoo possibilities! So many choices!