CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ouch!

It hurts. I don't think I made friends with the thorny bushes at work :( They beat me up, and this is what I came home looking like...well, my arms anyway. Oh the pain!

Is this what I signed up for? :)

On a separate note, when I returned to the office at the end of my day, I was offered a "promotion"!! I was told that the arbour care supervisor was interested in having me join his team! My boss pulled me into his office and I thought he was going to hound me for coming back too early. I guess that wasn't the case! He asked me if I was interested in switching departments, but I think I'd like to stay where I am. I really do enjoy pushing a mower all day...once we get to that point, that is! Despite the complaints about being attacked by bushes, I really do enjoy my job :) It would be interesting to learn a new skill, but I just wanna mow!

~K~

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Thorny bushes...or IV drug use Karyn? :) Those look suspiciously like track marks. Kidding!! Try not to let the bushes attack you next time!

Karyn Clemens said...

Haa haa...I actually thought about that after I posted :) LOL I think they're about in the right spots too! I also realized after that I have a wedding to be in in 2 weeks!!

~K~