CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

So Much For That Idea

Looks as though my laziness got the best of me today, and I sure didn't get around to blogging! I maybe edited 5 or 6 pictures today, and now it's almost 11PM. I didn't work today, but spent a good part of the day stalking photographers blogs. Yeah, really productive, I know. I DID manage to grocery shop, sweep, vacuum and do my dishes today...but the laundry awaits. Such a slacker! I didn't even get out of my bed until almost 3 :) No, I'm not kidding. I only got out of bed for things of importance: coffee, toilet breaks, and food. That's what happens when you have a super-cozy bed and a laptop. And a lack of motivation or ambition :)
Tomorrow, despite the yuckiness of the weather, I will be heading out to work...no, I won't be mowing...to walk around the city for a few hours to hang freaking door hangers. What a joke! The boss called me this afternoon and told me to "dress warm" and come in at 9. Normally I'd be okay with going out for a "walk", but when the weather is in the minuses and it's windy and snowy...I'd rather not. But, I must...so off I go to brave this obnoxious Calgary Spring weather! Wish me luck. And I hope people have shoveled their sidewalks and de-iced, or I might just get REALLY annoyed. :)

~K~

0 comments: