CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekend of Weddingness!

We are home and Jody and Nigel are married and on their honeymoon! Woohoo!! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from the actual wedding preparation edited and ready for posting yet, so that will have to come in a few days. I plan on working on them tonight! Along with pictures, I will post the story of the weekend...because there are definitely many stories to be told.
Check back soon for more wedding info!

Here's a lovely photo we took Friday morning with the sisters and our mom :)
~K~

2 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

That's an awesome picture! I should coax Shareen & my Mom to bring their wedding dresses (and mine!) to Clyn's wedding. 3 sistas and Mom in a wedding dress. Ca-UTE!

Stacey said...

That is such a beautiful picture! All the daughters and mom in their dresses..amazing your mom still fits in hers and yes I hate you for that because I know you will fit into yours in like 30 years!