CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Flowers

I realize it's been more than a couple days, but I finally did take a few pictures of my front garden. It isn't really overly exciting to look at, and definitely not colorful, but here they are anyway! As well, there are a few pictures of the daisies and the lantana from the side garden as they are progressing and my beautiful "weeds" growing along my garage. I absolutely love the Columbine flower, and I tried to transplant our last purple one last year and killed it in the process. Now we only have pink/yellow ones, and I think I'll leave them be and just wish they were in my flower bed :)

Front garden...it's hard to see the groundcover plants I planted because of the position of the sun, but they're there...small, but there!
One of the Thyme groundcoversNot sure what this is...it didn't have a tag, but it was cute and all alone, so I brought it home :)My daisies are open!This was taken the other day, and today some of the buds opened on my lantana!Also taken the other day...today there are more columbine!

I've got to edit the ones taken today, and then I'll post them too! Are you all done with flowers yet?? :) I'm SO not!

~K~

0 comments: