CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

New Haircut!

I finally went and did it (I've been debating it for a long time!). I got my hair cut. I also went to a stylist I'd never been to before who, as it turned out, didn't speak English. Yeah. I found that out about halfway through my cut. The style turned out, more or less, how I wanted...I think it's a little uneven at the back, but whatever...it'll grow, right? The guy was also very involved and that fact made me an hour late for dinner in Airdrie. Oops. I also blame the lateness on the fact that before I got my hair cut, my bank card got lost in the bank machine...but that's another story.

Front:

Back:
(Check out the crazy tan/sunburn line on my right arm. That's what working outside in short sleeves will do to a person. During my days off I'll have to wear tank tops and hang out outside a LOT to even things out!)

That's all for now, I guess!

~K~

4 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

*whistle* Lookin good Karyn! It frames your face so nicely. You look so perty:)

Karyn Clemens said...

Aw, thanks Julie! I like it for now :)

~K~

Jenn said...

i love your hair! it is very classic and feminine but simple. looks great on you!

Stacey said...

Love it! :) Good choice of cut my dear.