CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Missing...

I miss them...

...and her...

...and her...'scuse the jammies. It was Christmas. I'm allowed.

...and them (plus Allan, but I don't have one on my computer of all of them)...I like them lots...
...and them...except now there's 4 of them, and it's about 2 1/2 years later (again, lost newer pics..sorry!)...
...and them...again with the super old picture...
...and these three...lots and lots and lots (not sure where all my pics went of them, 'cause I had about a bazillion!!)...

...and I really miss this...beautiful, eh? Nothin' like the big prairie sky! And hay bales, of course.

...hmm, where'd this little guy come from.... ;)
...and many, many more...but this post would get insanely long if I kept going...

~K~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can get you a big round hay bale if it will make you feel better... Missing family and friends sucks. But - better to have friends and family and miss them than to have none - right?

Karen said...

We miss you too!!! Man am I far behind on my blog reading. Though you really need to get an updated picture, can't believe you don't have one. We need to come visit :)

Love from all of us!