CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Early?

I was updated via email last night regarding Jody's 37 week doctor's appointment.

Seems she has a lot of amniotic fluid in there which, in turn, will create quite a lovely and possibly embarrassing mess when her water breaks! No chance of her just having a trickle! Ha ha...can't believe I'm talking about this on my blog :) Too funny.

Anywhoo...best news from yesterday's appointment is that the doctor thinks the baby will come EARLY!!! This is VERY good news for the very excited auntie-to-be! I've been particularly bothered that baby may not come until after I've moved back to Fernie permanently (though moving is a GOOD thing..), and I was very sad about the possibility of missing the actual birth. Sort of bittersweet I think. I do suppose there is still that chance as the doctor can't be 100% sure, but hearing that from the doc makes me just a little more hopeful that the anticipated event will occur any time now!

COME ON BABY!!!

~K~

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That is definitely looking pretty high to me!!

Cheryl said...

ohhhh i had the extra fluid problem too - pray her water doesn't break till she's at the hospital!! Or make sure she's prepared it was the worst part of labor!

Karyn Clemens said...

I think she figures the water will break before labor starts. We'll see!

~K~