CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Here's Mommy at 38 Weeks!

We didn't get a chance for a "proper" shoot this week, so the quality is a bit lacking. Sorry 'bout that, but I wasn't willing to get the almost-mother drenched outside...as much fun as that could have been. Maybe it was more selfish and I just didn't want to get drenched.
Instead, we got a few casual pictures that may or may not include a wood-paneled wall. Again, sorry 'bout that.
Then I went and laughed at her when she tried to get up from the couch, and instead of helping I took a picture! Whoops.
This week also produced a first-ever "mommy view" of the belly. Fun.


The church shot...baby was VERY distracting that day!

Ah yes, wood paneling. Right, this is about the pretty soon-to-be-mommy...not the wall.


38 Weeks!!

What'd I tell ya? She has trouble getting up off the couch and I go take a picture. Bad sister.

I think there's a baby in there, or else she should stop walking around with a ball under her shirt.

I do think she needs to go into labour now. Purely for selfish reasons, of course.
(maybe this is the last belly post???)

~K~

0 comments: