CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

39 Weeks...Check!

If we're going by the first due date (Nov. 29), which I am because I'm stubborn, then the little mommy has 5 days to go!! Now, if we go by the last mentioned due date (Dec. 4), then the poor dear still has over a week! Can you imagine?? I do suppose some of you can.
Well I can't, and I'm impatient and want this baby out NOW! Aside from seriously wanting to meet the little person who's turned my sister into a house, I'm concerned baby won't make its appearance until after I've gone to Fernie...and there happens to be potential of that happening SOON. Like Monday. And that sucks for me (except for the fact that I get a job out of the deal). I do know Duane would be happy with this concept, however :)

Do we think she can make it to 40 weeks (or 39 weeks and 2 days if we use the last date)??

Maneuvering is not a skill Jody possesses right about now...she couldn't even get herself all the way on the bench :)
Sort of hiding the belly...just think of it as daddy's protecting hand...or something...
Frontal! Doesn't look nearly as big this way.
Nigel needs a reminder to smile...oops...but they're still cute!
Could she get any bigger?? No SHE can't...but that belly sure can!!

Or any rounder, for that matter??? The nasty sister made her get all the way down to the steps...oops. Don't worry, I helped her up :)

Are we done yet???

~K~

0 comments: