CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloween Hiatus

Duane and I went out quadding with our friend Tyler this past weekend. I was like a kid in a candy store, I was so giddy! I think I probably grinned the ENTIRE time...even when then wind was whipping my bare face. I forgot my sunglasses, but I pretty much didn't care :) It was all good, and it was a GREAT way to avoid all the halloween hubbub in town.

Things got even better once we hit snow. I LOVED being up in the snow and the fact that my toes were frozen didn't matter much. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I actually feel sorta bad that Duane had to drive the whole time and I got to look around and take pictures. He didn't seem to mind too much, and he did a wonderful job driving! I can't wait for winter!

Here are a bunch of the pictures I took while we were out. If you want to see them bigger, just click on the picture!







~K~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures make me even more jealous that I missed it! I am glad you guys had fun though!

Alisha

My word verification is abled. Which is sort of ironic since I wasn't able to join you!

Karyn Clemens said...

Sad that you missed it, but we'll have lots more chances for adventures that include you :)

~K~