CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Newgate


BC's South Country is gorgeous! Sand dunes, beaches, water and lots of room to roam. I'm hoping next summer will provide a bit more time for me to explore down there.

After taking in the Remembrance Day ceremonies here in town, Duane and I headed south with Tyler and Alisha for an afternoon of exploring and skeet shooting! It was absolutely gorgeous out and we didn't want to waste our day off inside. It turned out to be a little chilly by the time we got to Newgate, but we were still excited to shoot. It's been awhile since I've picked up a gun, so my aim was pretty terrible. I do think I actually hit a couple clay pigeons though! Since I don't really want to take the blame for such terrible luck, however, I think I'll blame it on my eyes. My vision seems to be pretty wonky these days. Them's the breaks for getting old, I suppose. Or something.



~K~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took some great pictures. Glad that you were able to get out of town for awhile and enjoy God's wonderful creation.

Karyn Clemens said...

I wish I knew which anonymous poster you are :)

Anonymous said...

'Twasn't me! :)